Recommended Venue - Hever Hotel
Updated: Jun 17
We met Maisey from Hever Hotel at the Bluewater wedding fair with one of her colleagues and both were really friendly. We then met up over coffee at the Hotel a few days later so we could have a look around and wow is all I can say - this place really is a hidden Gem.
I would highly recommend this amazing venue to anyone that is wanting a wedding venue or to hold any type of event.
I am proud to be a recommended supplier for Hever Hotel - this truly is a stunning venue!
Here is a little bit about Hever Hotel:
· Please Tell us about the venue
Hever Hotel was originally part of Lord Astor's Hever Castle Estate, and encompassed a dairy farm and its associated buildings, mostly built in c1904 by J.L Pearson. The farm was surrounded on all sides by Lodge Wood and was approached by a driveway that would have come out at the end of the restaurant building. In latter days, this driveway was extended to include the current entrance.
Hever Hotel can host any event ! We have many rooms fit for any celebration or gathering from weddings to private dinners , gala dinner and conferences.
· What Wedding packages do you have to offer?
*King Henry V111 package:
Glass of sparkling wine, 3 canapes per person, ½ a bottle of house wine per person, 3 course wedding breakfast with tea & coffee, glass of sparkling wine for toast, evening buffet, room hire of Hever suite & Piccadilly, Bridal Suite night of wedding, Couples massage, manicure/pedicure for the bride.
Glass of sparkling wine, glass of wine per person, 3 course wedding breakfast with tea & coffee, evening buffet, room hire of Hever Suite & Piccadilly bar area, classic manicure or pedicure for the bride.
Mid-Week Wedding – 10% off packages
Winter Wedding – 10% off packages
· Do you offer payment plans?
We are more than happy to talk with the couples the best possible payment plan.
· How long can you provisionally hold a date for?
We can provisionally hold a chosen date for 1 month and are happy to hold for longer than
this if needed.
· How many guests can the venue accommodate during the day and evening?
The venue can hold up to 120 during the day and 150 during the evening reception.
· Do you have onsite accommodation?
Yes, we have 70 bedroom onsite all a mixture of double rooms, twin rooms and family rooms. We can offer discounted rates for rooms when booking a wedding also.
· How many weddings do you have in one day?
We will only have one wedding a day !
· Is the venue licensed for civil ceremonies?
We have three rooms that are licenced for civil ceremonies these are the Hever Suite, Anne Boleyn & Music room.
The Hever Suite & Anne Boleyn can seat 120 people whereas our music room can only seat 50 due to its size and traditional beams.
· Are Fireworks and Confetti allowed?
We don’t allow Fireworks because of our beautiful race horses we have opposite us.
Confetti is allowed but has to be biodegradable.
· What other facilities do you have within the venue?
A games room, Shambala Spa, Golf course on the doorstep
· Top tips for weddings:
- Enjoy every second of your day as you will remember this day forever
- There is always someone on the other side of the phone or computer to help no matter how silly you think the question may be
- It is good luck to rain on your wedding day!
· How can we get in contact with you?
Call : 01732 700700 (option 2)